{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, August 13, 2016

with the bees ...

Last week I took some pieces of art out into my garden to photograph them.
The natural twists and turns of our Trumpet vine created the perfect little easels.
I was so focused on what I was doing that I forgot  the bumble bees loved the trumpet vine as much as I do :-) 
So I stepped back for a bit,
and watched as they crawled deep inside (so deeply that I could no longer see them until they wiggled their way out backwards).
Adding so much beauty to my day ♥
"Build this day
on a foundation of pleasant thoughts.
Never fret at any imperfections that you fear
may impede your progress.
Remind yourself, as often as necessary,
that you are a creature of God
and have the power to achieve any dream
by lifting up your thoughts.
You can fly when you decide that you can.
Never consider yourself defeated again,
let the vision in your heart
be in your life's blueprint.
Smile!"
~Og Mandino~

No comments: