{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Friday, November 23, 2012

And then, it snowed ...

The first snowfall
is always so
magical ♥
 
 
I am younger each year
at the first snow,
when I see it, suddenly, in the air,
little and white and moving;
then I am in love again
and very young
and I believe
everything!
~Anne Sexton~
 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

thank you for this beautiful verse.
I shared it on my blog
Love you
Jeanne

'Tis the season of Christmas
and so the Magic Begins
♥♥

Mereknits said...

Gorgeous,
Hugs to you and stay warm,
Meredith

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Your photo is so pretty!... but where's Archer Tessy wants to know???... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy