{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Friday, January 6, 2012

52 Friday...

~1/52~

Life is now.

There was never a time

when your life

was not now,

nor will there ever be.

~Eckhart Tolle~

***

At the beginning of 2010, I wrote down 52 inspirational words on slips of paper, put them in a jar which sat on my desk, and once a week I'd randomly choose a slip of paper and use it as a prompt. I'd take a photo that represented that word, and often created a piece of artwork or journal.

This week I didn't do a Wednesday post, but wanting to do a 52 week theme, decided that I'd do it NOW. So this year I'll call it 52 Friday :-)

4 comments:

June said...

Hi Deb,
I've been reading here for awhile tonight and have really enjoyed your writing and quotes, some of which I have loved for years. Your little uninvited sunflower seed swiper is so cute. I always enjoy your beautiful photos.
sending hugs...

Lori ann said...

thats a lovely idea deb. happy 52 friday!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Interesting concept. I will look forward to your 52 Friday messages.

Becky Shander said...

Terrific idea...enjoy the "now" and your weekly photo challenge.