{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Word A Week Wednesday...

33/52
ART
***
Life is the art
of drawing without
an eraser
~John W Gardner~
34/52
FRAGRANCE
***
To be overcome
by the fragrance of flowers
is a delectable form
of defeat
~Beverly Nichols~

Since I was away last week (and without a computer) , today's O.W.A.W.W. post includes last weeks word too :-)
Our Hibiscus is in full bloom & providing most of the colour in the garden as most of our other plants are spent. Each year the blooms seem to get bigger and bigger!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Your pictures are beautiful as always, and I LOVE the hibiscus!♥

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Hi Deb, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog today. It seems that I lost your blog setting in my reader for some reason. I will make sure you are back on.

I really like the hazy look you have been putting to your photos lately. I have gone back and got caught up with you. You have had a busy summer. It sounds like loads of fun.