{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Winter Wheat Whimsy ...

Looking forward to returning to one of our favourite spots again this Summer ...
a gorgeous, whimsical shop called Winter Wheat
much more than just a shop ...
lovely gardens to roam ...
sitting areas to rest ...
vignettes
a lovely surprise at each and every turn ...
"wish list" ideas :-)
oh to have a spot like this in the garden! ♥ bliss
inspirational messages tucked in here and there
beauty
love
dream
wooden works
the most gorgeous birdhouses
a nature ... bird lover ... folk art enthusiast ... gardeners dream spot
A visit is on our Summer bucket list ... what's on yours?
xo d

8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Deb,

This looks like a lovely, inspirational place! I was smiling at the first picture with the chair and small folding table. I have the exact table and I've moved it all over my garden. I think I may set it next to a battered chair I have among the lilies!

A place that I enjoy visiting nearby is called Olivia's Gardens. She has the love for whimsy that I know we share!

Happy New Week, Deb!

Jane

Sandi said...

Love the simple beauty in these photos!

My list? I'd have to say to enjoy the beauty around me. To take deep breaths. To be in the moment.

Jeanne said...

i too love Winter Wheat
The highlight of our summer will be my son and his family visiting here from China
Cannot wait

Love and blessings
Jeanne

Deb said...

hi jane ~ your favourite garden spot sounds wonderful too! as does your chippy table and chair :-)

Deb said...

hi Sandi ~ thanks for your lovely visit ♥ and your list sounds wonderful xo

Deb said...

dear Jeanne ~ I am so happy for you that your son and his family will be visiting this summer! you and Logan will have so much fun xo ♥

Julie Marie said...

Oh I am in love with this place Deb!... how lucky you are to be able to visit there... this is so my style too... I would love one of everything!... love the Amish Barn Stars and the simple country pleasures look... enjoy!... wish I was going with you!... xoxo... Julie Marie

Deb said...

Julie Marie ~ it is fabulous and yes, you would love it there! so much to see. I will send you pics next time we visit ♥