{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

Joyfully celebrating
the life & art of an amazing woman
and always remembering
August 28th
as
Tasha Tudor Day
Tasha's family continues her legacy through their lovely blog
Rookery Ramblings & I always look forward to receiving their wonderful newsletter.

7 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Never knew about the blog..Thank you..can't find a spot to follow though..did you?

Deb said...

hello Monique,
rookery ramblings is a lovely blog ... the following button is on the right hand side, directly under Natalie's photo.

La Table De Nana said...

Thanks..done!

Deb said...

you are so welcome Monique & will love visiting Tasha's lovely blog ♥

June said...

I am SO, SO excited about this Deb! I can't wait to see it for myself! You must be over the moon!
Much love...

June said...

Just love everything about her! I remember when I picked up her first two books. I wore them out reading them to the children. I hope they still remember this special woman too!
much love...

Deb said...

thank you so much june xo