{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dad's Day ...

A couple of whimsical cards
{that put a smile on his face}
made especially for my hubby
as we  celebrate Dads today .
 
A special delivery to
Thank  you for all you do
xoxo
 & from quirky to cute ...
the newest addition to our backyard & the reason why I am loosing so many pansies :-)
 

8 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Love those cards! and it so hard to be mad at a bunny...

Julie Marie said...

Your cards are just adorable Deb!... Happy Fathers Day to Jim... hope you both, well all three actually (Archer!) enjoyed a beautiful day... and your bunny is so sweet!... I think I would have to plant more pansies so she would have plenty to eat!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

La Table De Nana said...

Her sister lives here..and at my son -in -laws..ate all the kale and cabbage :(
Cute but gluttons:)
Love the cards!

Deb said...

thank you andrea ♥
agreed ... I can always plant more pansies :-)

Deb said...

hi Julie marie ~ this is the little bunny I told you about ... finally spotted her (had the wrong lens and could only get a photo from the dining room, so not the best) Happy Father's Day wishes to Jack ♥

Deb said...

hello Monique ~ :-) they do seem to have their favourites ... the ranunculus are always the first to be nibbled off in our garden by the bun buns ♥

June said...

I bet this made him SMILE!!! It sure did me!
hugs from me...

Deb said...

hello june ~ it did ... but after 37 years he knows to expect quirky :-)