{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Monday, February 10, 2014

paint something happy ...

my hubby surprised me with a new Epson label printer a few weeks ago...
the bonus ~ the buttons are in my FAVOURITE green ♥
I am looking at everything wondering if it needs a label :-) 
and of course, it does!
 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful happy printing
Love Jeanne

Julie Marie said...

I've never seen one of those Deb, it looks fun!... how sweet of your hubby... love your darling painting!... and what a wonderful quote!... xoxo Julie Marie

Deb said...

thank you Jeanne ♥

Deb said...

hi Julie marie ~ thank you! so much fun to make personalized labels :-) ♥