{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Monday, August 12, 2013

August Break Project 9, 10, 11 & 12 ...

Day 9
~Taste~
***
Celebrating a family Birthday
and a  new year of wishes to be made
 ♥
Day 10
~red~
***
my new hummingbird feeder hung near the kitchen window
 
 Day 11
~play~
***
building block castle
& the imagination of a 2 year old
who loves to play ♥
Day 12
~far away~
no matter how far away ...
I love my sparrows

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Lovely.
Hugs to you,
Meredith

Deb said...

thank you Meredith xo

Jeanne said...

Blessings and have a beautiful Friday. Thank you for everything my lovely friend.
I shall treasure your gift and card always.
Love Jeanne