{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Journal ...

 
FOR TODAY:
 
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ~  it is snowing.
 
I AM THINKING ~ I can't believe the time! 
 
I AM THANKFUL ~ for a lovely warm studio space, radio is on, Archer at my feet sleeping (we just got home from our walk & it was cold!).
 
IN THE KITCHEN ~ all is quiet.
 
I AM WEARING ~ grey long sleeved shirt and yoga pants
 
I AM CREATING~ a memory quilt for grand baby #2 ♥
 
I AM GOING~ to slip a special little book in with the quilt once it is finished.
 
I AM WONDERING~ if I will ever get caught up with "Project Life" & "52 Lists" ... is anyone else working on either of these?
 
I AM READING~ my new Country Living magazine
 
I AM HOPING~ to get the pictures on my USB printed so I can make a dent in Project Life!
 
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO~ spending time with my daughter this weekend ♥
 
I AM LEARNING~ so many new, wonderful vegan recipes thanks to same sweet daughter mentioned above :-)
 
AROUND THE HOUSE
 
I AM PONDERING~ a  gallery wall in my Studio
 
A FAVOURITE QUOTE FOR TODAY~
To find new things
take the path you took yesterday
~John Burroughs
 
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS~ daily walks with A
 
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK~ still organizing studio :-D
 
A PEAK INTO MY DAY~

 
~sweet dreams lovely one~ ♥
***
Joining in with The Simple Woman's Daybook here.


7 comments:

Mereknits said...

Love all the things you listed, I am in a gray long sleeved shirt and yoga pants, too. Hooray for comfort!
Hugs,
Meredith

Blondie's Journal said...

It sounds like you are having a very cozy, thoughtful day. I would love to see the quilt when it's finished. Archer is doing exactly what I'd like to be doing! I'm settling in with the new CL tonight, too!

XO,
Jane

Monica said...

Oh this list is so adorable Deb! And Yes! I'm Project Life-ing!! LOVE this one!
xoxo
P.S. See on my Life is a Painting blog- I'm going to post regularly during the year about PL!

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Hi Deb... love reading your "journal"... and I love your quote!... I just posted about "taking the same path you took before" and discovering beautiful new things!... that photo of Archer is precious!... doggie kisses from Tessy, xoxo Julie Marie

my little red suitcase said...

I like this post, it's a great snapshot of your day! it sounds nice, Heather x

Just One Handful said...

Just getting a chance to scroll through some of your Feb posts. BEAUTIFUL pictures. What talent!

Deb said...

thank you ♥