{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Friday, April 27, 2012

52 Friday...

17/52
ACCOMPLISH
***
To accomplish
great things
we must not only act,
but also dream;
not only plan,
but also believe
~Anatole France~
***
I spent some time this morning reading my Tasha Tudor Newsletter which was in my in-box.
What a perfect way to start the day and lead into the weekend!   The above quote was tucked amongst the writing.   I think it describes Tasha perfectly.  
 The photo was taken around 2009 at the Lake.  I thought to use it after reading the newsletter and seeing the word STILLWATER.  One of Tasha's beliefs was that "one ought to seek a peaceful state of mind".
I have an old VHS Victory Garden tape where Tasha takes us for a tour of her gorgeous gardens & greenhouse, her 2 adorable Corgi heading to the pond.   I  can still remember rushing to find a tape once I realized Tasha was on the program :-)
I must get it converted to DVD as it is a real treasure.
~Have a wonderful Friday~

No comments: