{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Friday, January 13, 2012

52 Friday...

2/52

KIND

***

Be silly.

Be honest.

Be kind.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

***

Thank you for letting me know that you are unable to leave comments on my blog.

I'm not sure what has happened but noticed that all profile photos next to comments are gone too :-(

~Have a great weekend! It's snowing :-) ~

♥D

7 comments:

Monica said...

Trying to leave one... have fun!
xoxo

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

H Deb, love your beautiful header pics!... and I also love todays quote... hope this comment comes through!... xoxo Julie Marie

Lisa at Greenbow said...

We actually got some snow here too. It has turned bitter cold but it is to warm up again next week. I won't complain. Wouldn't do any good anyway. I like winter so I don't really mind. Love the quote and the nest with the reminder to be kind. Have a great weeknend.

Carole said...

Love this idea of 52 inspirations. That nest is adorable.

Sorry about the comments thing. ...don't hate me but I couldn't link back to your blog from your comment on my blog. Wasn't sure you knew that. It might be a setting on your comment area.
Thanks for entering my giveaway.

x
Carole

Deb said...

Thank you Monica, Julie Marie, Lisa & Carole for trying :-) ... and THANK YOU Carole for the tip ~ I changed the comment setting and I think it worked :-) xoxo

Lori ann said...

deb, i think it's something with blogger, i've been having lots of trouble too. it seems every so often it happens!

i love all the beautiful things i always find here, your little lamb is the cutest ever. i hope you get this!
xox lori

Deb said...

Thank you Lori!
Carole mentioned that it might have been the comment setting & when I changed the forum for comments that seemed to do the trick. Fingers crossed.